Employment Opportunities at Budscore.com.
We’re Hiring Motivated Sales Professionals at BudScore.com
Are you a self disciplined go getter? Do you have a background in Sales? Advertising?
Here is a summary of the available positions at FindWeedDeals.com
Regional Account Managers
We are looking for motivated experienced salespeople to call on dispensaries as well as growers and processors to :
The FindWeedDeals Revenue team is looking to add Advertising Account Managers to introduce BudScore.com’ ad products to some of Oklahoma’s fastest-growing advertisers. Based in Oklahoma, a successful Advertising Account Manager will leverage analytical, strategic, and relationship-building skills to advise customers on advertising products, and help them achieve strong ROI on their spend with FindWeedDeals. The right person will be comfortable operating on a fast-paced sales team and will be able to adapt quickly to change while maintaining a positive attitude. Attention to detail is also critical in ensuring sales are administered and booked properly.
- Advise customers on how we can optimize their FindWeedDeals & Budscore.com listings and products to drive ROI
- Set up clients for ongoing billing and payments
- Provide campaign reporting, insights, and performance updates to customers
- Serve as liaison between the client and our ad operations team to help facilitate campaign execution
- Recommend new strategies based on data and testing to increase campaign performance
- 3+ years of experience in account management or sales for a digital media platform, publisher, or agency
- Experience working with ad technology and digital marketing solutions
- Experience creating custom reports and analysis
- Project management skills to help track the progression and growth of client accounts
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital advertising measurement and KPIs
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively
Budscore.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking for the smartest and most passionate people who want to join our team and develop the services, systems, and marketplaces that will serve the marijuana industry in the decades to come. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
To apply for this position you must be located in the State of Oklahoma and we prefer that you hold a valid Medical Marijuana Card from The OMMA.
We are hiring positions throughout the state of Oklahoma. Apply now via email to email@example.com