Dispensary Category: DispensariesDispensary Tags: affordable, dispensary, dispensary near me, marijuana, marijuana dispensary, marijuana near me, Meds & Wares - Dispensary, NORMAN CLEVELAND dispensary, and weed
Meds & Wares – Dispensary
Licensed Marijuana Dispensary
This dispensary is licensed by the state of Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Administration. OMMA
About This Marijuana Dispensary
A Medical Marijuana Dispensary licensed in the state of Oklahoma by the OMMA.
Offering medical flower, edibles, and other cannabis products like extractions.
Please Contact Budscore.com at 866-781-9870 For Advertising
“”Medical Marijuana Dispensary We are proud to be a cannabis product dispensary licensed by the state of Oklahoma. We strive to provide dedicated care, service, and top quality, premium grade marijuana products directly to our patients. Our mission is to provide our community with a safe and reliable resource for fulfilling their marijuana needs. We offer CBD oils, CBD products, and weed vape products.””
Budscore Overall Product Quality:
Overall Marijuana Dispensary Experience:
Information about All Oklahoma Licensed Marijuana Dispensaries
Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority (OMMA) website. The OMMA was established to oversee the medical marijuana program for the State of Oklahoma. It is responsible for licensing, regulating, and administering the program as authorized by state law. Operating under the Oklahoma State Department of Health, the primary goal is to ensure safe and responsible practices for the people of Oklahoma.
In June 2018, Oklahoma constituents approved a medical marijuana program by passing State Question 788.
The Oklahoma Medical Marijuana law authorizes any person who has been given a state-approved medical marijuana license to legally consume medical marijuana and possess up to 3 ounces on their body, 6 mature plants, 6 seedlings, 1 ounce of concentrates, 72 ounces of edibles, and a total of 8 ounces of cannabis in their private home.
The possession of up to 1.5 ounces of cannabis by someone who does not have a medical marijuana card will be classified as a misdemeanor offense punishable by a maximum fine of $400. Offenders who are caught with more than 1.5 ounces are subject to the stateâ€™s existing laws.
The possession of drug paraphernalia remains illegal. Medical marijuana license holders are protected from prosecution if they are caught with paraphernalia, but non card holding offenders could actually receive jail time.
The OMMA Rules for Adult Patients to buy Medical Marijuana
The Oklahoma adult medical marijuana license costs $100 . The card is valid for two years from the date it is issued. Patients who are enrolled in Medicaid or Medicare are only required to pay $20.
Payments must be made by a Visa, MasterCard, Discover credit or debit card, and patients are expected to pay an additional credit card processing fee. The processing and application fee is non-refundable. Even if the application is not approved, the fee will not be refunded. In order to apply, patients need to provide the following information:
- Your Full name
- Your Oklahoma Residence and mailing address
- Your Date of birth
- Phone number and email address
- Physician information
- Signature within 30 days of the application submission date
Rules Regarding The Purchase of CBD
There is no specific law in Oklahoma stating that hemp CBD oil is legal for non-medically qualified patients. … As of early 2020, the Oklahoma medical marijuana program is booming with over 175,000 patients approved and more than 2000 dispensaries issued legal licenses to sell cannabis.”
- Mon11:00 am - 9:00 pmTue11:00 am - 9:00 pmWed11:00 am - 9:00 pmThu11:00 am - 9:00 pmFri11:00 am - 9:00 pmSat11:00 am - 9:00 pmSun11:00 am - 8:00 pmMon11:00 am - 9:00 pmTue11:00 am - 9:00 pmWed11:00 am - 9:00 pmThu11:00 am - 9:00 pmFri11:00 am - 9:00 pmSat11:00 am - 9:00 pmSun11:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Mon9:00 am - 9:00 pmTue9:00 am - 9:00 pmWed9:00 am - 9:00 pmThu9:00 am - 9:00 pmFri9:00 am - 9:00 pmSat9:00 am - 9:00 pmSun9:00 am - 9:00 pmMon9:00 am - 9:00 pmTue9:00 am - 9:00 pmWed9:00 am - 9:00 pmThu9:00 am - 9:00 pmFri9:00 am - 9:00 pmSat9:00 am - 9:00 pmSun9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Mon10:00 am - 10:00 pmTue10:00 am - 10:00 pmWed10:00 am - 10:00 pmThu10:00 am - 10:00 pmFri10:00 am - 10:00 pmSat10:00 am - 10:00 pmSun12:00 pm - 8:00 pmMon10:00 am - 10:00 pmTue10:00 am - 10:00 pmWed10:00 am - 10:00 pmThu10:00 am - 10:00 pmFri10:00 am - 10:00 pmSat10:00 am - 10:00 pmSun12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Mon10:00 am - 8:00 pmTue10:00 am - 8:00 pmWed10:00 am - 8:00 pmThu10:00 am - 8:00 pmFri10:00 am - 8:00 pmSat10:00 am - 8:00 pmSunClosedMon10:00 am - 8:00 pmTue10:00 am - 8:00 pmWed10:00 am - 8:00 pmThu10:00 am - 8:00 pmFri10:00 am - 8:00 pmSat10:00 am - 8:00 pmSunClosed
- Mon9:00 am - 9:00 pmTue9:00 am - 9:00 pmWed9:00 am - 9:00 pmThu9:00 am - 9:00 pmFri8:00 am - 10:00 pmSat8:00 am - 10:00 pmSun10:00 am - 8:00 pmMon9:00 am - 9:00 pmTue9:00 am - 9:00 pmWed9:00 am - 9:00 pmThu9:00 am - 9:00 pmFri8:00 am - 10:00 pmSat8:00 am - 10:00 pmSun10:00 am - 8:00 pm
- : 10:00 am - 12:00 amMon10:00 am - 12:00 amTue10:00 am - 12:00 amWed10:00 am - 12:00 amThu10:00 am - 12:00 amFri10:00 am - 1:00 pmSat10:00 am - 1:00 pmSun10:00 am - 10:00 pm
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.